In compliance with and by effect of art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, we wish to inform you of the following:
- Your personal data, provided voluntarily when completing the registration form in order to request information regarding products, services, marketing promotions, events and promotional activities of our Company, will be processed, also by electronic means, into a database for managerial, statistical, commercial, promotional and advertising purposes of Vismara s.r.l.
- Personal data submission is optional. However, in case of a refusal to reply or to give consent, the Company may be unable to follow up on the user’s requests.
- Personal data provided by you may be processed for the purposes indicated in point a) of this Information note, also using the following forms of communication: fax, telephone, also without the assistance of an operator, e-mail and other electronic and/or IT communication systems.
- With regard to the aforementioned data processing, the subject of the said personal data, is entitled at any time to receive confirmation of the existence or not, of the said data and to be informed of the contents and origin, and is entitled to verify the exact nature of the same or request any further integration or updating, or any changes, in compliance with article n. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003. In compliance with the same article, the subject has the right to request the cancellation, transformation in an anonymous form or the blocking of data regarding the subject, even if these are pertinent to the scope of the data collection or for the purpose of forwarding advertising material or direct sales, or for market researches or sales communications.
- The Data Controller of the personal data processing procedure is Vismara s.r.l. with registered office in via Salvo D’Acquisto, 19 – 20833 Paina Di Giussano (MB).
- Personal data provided by you will be stored in the Vismara s.r.l. offices, located in via Salvo D’Acquisto, 19 – 20833 Paina Di Giussano (MB).
- Personal data provided by you may be transferred abroad, within the European Union, in compliance and according to the limits indicated in art. 42 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003. Personal data provided by you may be transferred abroad, to countries outside the European Union, according to the limits indicated in art. 44 (b) of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
In this context, we wish to point out that Vismara s.r.l. may operate exclusively with subjects who have adhered to the “Principles of safe harbor” with regard to privacy; (safe harbor agreement).
For any request for information and/or clarifications, please contact:
via Salvo D’Acquisto, 19
20833 Paina Di Giussano (MB)